Re: I need debian linux driver for wb-6120 web cam

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 1:47 PM, charles waters <crwaters1@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I need debian linux driver for wb-6120 web cam, can you guys create a driver for this web cam...

First of all, debian-project is not the appropriate forum for user
support. Please use debian-user or forums.debian.net in future.

Secondly, the Debian project does not develop Linux hardware drivers.
Please try the latest kernel from Debian sid. If it does not work,
please contact your webcam manufacturer and ask them to work with The
Linux Driver Project to get their hardware supported by Linux:

http://linuxdriverproject.org/

[CCing you since I presume you are not subscribed, sorry if you get an
extra copy]

--
bye,
pabs