Re: debian forum

Henrik Frid wrote:
> Hi! Although the forum is down, is it possible to access the
> forum threads? There is lots of valuable info on the forum. it
> would be great if the threads could be uploaded somewhere,

Yes, but the forum also contains a lot of bad advice and flame wars.

As Emilio suggested, most (if not all) of the pages can still be obtained from Google "Cached," so -- in my opinion -- we would make a greater contribution to the Debian community by copying the useful information from Google "Cached" placing it in the Debian Wiki.[1]

Just my two cents,
- Eric Doviak

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/