where are all Debian SPARC install CDs/DVDs?

Hello, I'm not sure this is the correct list to ask this but I was askedto install Debian on a Sparc machine but not all CDs/DVDs are available to download under main download server.

Looking at: http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.1/sparc/iso-cd/
and http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.1/sparc/iso-dvd/

If you open MD5SUMS or SHA1SUMS you will notice that there are 5 regular
DVDs listed but only 1 DVD iso image available to download.

Similar thing for CDs, 30 regular CDs but only 3 available to download.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,
Marcello.