Re: Issue during compilation

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 04:02:46PM +0100, Thomas Nguyen Van wrote:
> Afternoon,

The mailing list debian-project is for "Discussion about non-technical
topics related to the Debian Project. "

You should send Your question to some other Debian mailing list, for
example debian-user, "Support for Debian users who speak English.
(High-volume mailing list." You can check what other mailing lists
exist from http://lists.debian.org/

> My company just bought an ADSL card referenced "Sangoma S518 ADSL Card".
>
> I'm trying to install it on a Debian/Lenny (Linux 2.6.26-1-686). So I typed the command:
>
> /tmp/wanpipe-3.2.7.1/Setup builddeb

What is this wanpipe software and where did You get it from? Is it
supposed to work with Debian Lenny?

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi