Re: FOSDEM videos released

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 10:03:21AM +0100, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Holger Levsen schreef:
<snip>
> For me it was the first time to take a look at the streaming video's and
> I think they are very usefull and easy to use.
>
> It would be nice to find a way to see both the speaker and the slides at
> the same time. Maybe you want to do that with picture-in-picture.
Yes. one camera for the slides.
dont know which is the best:
-video combining the speaker and slides side-by-side
-a picture of the slides in the lower right corner imposed upon the image
of the speaker
-a frame switch between the speaker one minute and the slides for the
next moment and then back (with one camera focused on the slides and one
on the speaker)
-one streams - one on the speaker, one on the slides
-focus on the slides most of the time and only ocassionaly view the
speaker
-make the text of the presentation available via GOBBY (or other
colabborative editors) so that folks can
view it while watching the video

over all, the streaming is great to watch and kudos to the AV folks.
-K
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|