Re: A Tattoo

Thiago Fazzio wrote:
> Today i will make my first tattoo, and i will make the Debian Swirl Logo ...

Congratulations, welcome to the club.
Thee is several of us sporting WONDERFUL Debian swirls, tux penguins,
even gpg fingerprints.

> Debian changes my life, for many ways, and now i will make this change
> for ever on my left arm ... =]

I know what you mean.

> Still i can use the complete Debian Logo on my tattoo, the swirl with
> the Debian name ?

I think, if you are not a DD you can't use the black bottle, that is
all.

> I wanna make a tattoo completely correct.

IN tha case, worry about the tattoo artist.
Nobody in the Debian Community will complain about a well done tattoo.

--
 ·''`. Science is a lot like sex. Sometimes something useful comes of it,
: :' :         but that's not the reason we're doing it - Richard Feynman