Re: Debian Store, México. Urgent, PLEASE

Daniel Bonifaz dijo [Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 01:02:00PM -0600]:

> Hello! I want to be a Debian reseller in Mexico, want to sell Debian
> in the original package. Which are the steps to continuing to be a
> reseller of Debian in Mexico? Urgent please. Thank you
>
> Daniel Bonifaz
> México
> +52 55 56774421
> azulyoro.pumas@hotmail.com

Hi Daniel,

Debian does not have an «original package» or anything like that - We
are a group of volunteers who make a -we think- great, Free operating
system. Anybody can download it and package it in whatever fashion he
wants.

If you want to talk about a specific project or to fulfill a given
need with Debian, please give me a call and I will further explain any
questions you might have (my phone numbers are on the signature). I
see you are "puma" as well, so we might be located in the same area of
this city - I live in Copilco and work at Instituto de Investigaciones
Económicas, UNAM.

Greeteings,

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244