Re: snapshot.debian.{net,org} and spending Debian money

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> more than a year ago it was announced that snapshot.debian.net has
> trouble with disk capacity[1].  Some ideas were expressein in blogs and
> even some rumor was there that we might have snapshot.debian.org in
> "some months"[2].  Since this time more than 13 monthes went without
> that I was able to notice any progress.  I have not read all the mails
> about how to spend Debian money but if you ask me money would be very
> reasonably spent if this service would be back and running quickly.

snapshot.debian.org is already being worked on. IIRC the machine is
setup and some archives are syncing to the box, for further details,
perhaps someone from DSA reads this list, or contact
debian-admin@lists.d.o or #debian-admin on IRC.

--
bye,
pabs