Re: OT: why is this thread not on -devel?

Hi Andreas,

On Montag, 24. August 2009, Andreas Barth wrote:
> Because I don't see it mainly as a technical issue - but might be
> influenced a bit by it.

As what kind of issue, if non-technical, do you see this?

You described a technical change, some technical problems with that and you
proposed a technical solution, which is undoing the change for now.

regards,
	Holger, who is asking because you usually have very good reasons for your
actions, which I would like to understand. I'm not interested (at all) in
clarifiying the best mailinglist for this specific thread...