Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

]] Stefano Zacchiroli

| So, would it help you FTP masters to have an explicit declaration of
| review for a NEW upload or not? If the reviewers are named, you might
| build your trust on different people (which I believe you already have
| anyhow, as it is normal to be) and so on.

I don't think the ftpmaster group should trust another group to do full
reviews if the ftpmaster group is the one legally responsible for the
archive.  Sure, it might be useful, since they might get problems fixed
before the package in question is reviewed, but a full check still needs
to happen.

If we want to change that, we should also change who are the ones
legally responsible for the archive.

--
Tollef Fog Heen (not an ftpmaster)