Re: DAM and NEW queues processing
- To: Lucas Nussbaum <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: DAM and NEW queues processing
- From: Gunnar Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:06:17 -0500
- Message-id: <20090701040617.GB9971@cajita.gateway.2wire.net>
- In-reply-to: <20090625095017.GA13264@xanadu.blop.info>
- References: <20090624152148.GD12918@debian.org> <20090624154046.GQ17344@celtic.nixsys.be> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4A42912A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090625054215.GC15958@glandium.org> <20090625075700.GC13057@einval.com> <4A433CF4.email@example.com> <20090625092451.GA23524@glandium.org> <20090625095017.GA13264@xanadu.blop.info>
Lucas Nussbaum dijo [Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 11:50:17AM +0200]:
> > I do know that, as it was part of my NM, but I'm not sure I'd write the
> > same thing as an intro sent to debian-project.
> Also, after one or two years in NM, you might have some new things to
> say about you, and your interests in Debian might change, so an updated
> introduction would be interesting, indeed.
I just have read my first NM has been approved as DD (yay,
Francisco!). I don't think, as I have already said in this thread, I
processed him particularly fast. Even more, my report to FD (December
8) was lost for a month. Still, it took slightly less than a year for
him to go from being assigned to me (July 6) to being approved (June
I don't think the situation is as hard as you paint it.
Gunnar Wolf • firstname.lastname@example.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244