Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

Le Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 08:13:22AM -0700, Don Armstrong a écrit :

> But all of that said, it still needs trusted people to review the
> packages, which is where we've traditionally started to have scaling
> problems.

This is where a public peer-review has an advantage: when submitting and
reviewing a package we are exposed to the reviews of others. People who make
good reviews will build a reputation, and will be natural candidates if we want
to maintain a team of trusted people who have the last word. And conversly, an
open system lets people try the task and test their commitment before asking
for a responsability.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy