Re: Debian MiniConf @ LCA2010 in Wellington — help needed

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 07:43:34AM +0200, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> Hello,
>
> * 2009-06-16 15:28, martin f krafft wrote:
> > Is there anyone ready to organise the MiniConf, alone or in a team?  Are
> > you going to be at LCA2010 anyway, or would this be your chance of going?
>
> If a team is formed to organize the miniconf, I'm willing to help. I don't
> have the expertise to do it all by myself, though.

It's really easy to find people to talk at mini-conf once LCA has
started or is about to start - there's just that many DDs who attend.
It's much harder to get someone to commit to something early enough
that you can get it included within the programs.

A lot of people will also want to see the sysadmin miniconf, and the
DB miniconfs, specially people who are being sent by their work.

Pasc