PGP keys: advice from keyring maintainers ?

Dear all,

I am getting quite confused after reading the many blog announcements about
changing PGP keys for security reasons. Is it possible to get a somewhat
official advice from the Project to its thousand of developers? In particular,
a word from the keyring maintainers would be very helpful. If there is an issue
with the current keys, this should probably be documented in the Developers
Reference as well. I can help for the formatting, but lack competence for the
content.

Have a nice day, and many thanks for your advices (and for your effort to keep
the signal/noise ratio in this thread as high as possible).

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan