Re: forums.debian.net - Back for Real this time

Some issues before the beer,
>The entered e-mail domain has no valid MX record.
with gmail.com again

And after, Is the following necessary for an simple user?
>The password does not contain the required characters.
>Password must be between 6 and 30 characters long, must >contain letters in mixed case, must contain numbers and must
 >contain symbols.

And a request for the user interface:
http://www.phpbb.com/languages/
Would you add the languages option for the user interface?
I can make and send you an archive with the existing languages and one
with the prosilver translated icons if you want.

You have to extract them to the languages and to the
styles/prosilver/imageset folders
To enable them from admin panel you have to clear the cache on Styles>
 imageset> prosilver > Refresh
And then enable the languages  under
System > language packs

Thanks