Post-Lenny discussions

Firstly, Yay Release [0]!!!

Congrats to everyone, and particular to those people who have been up
all night making this happen.

Since Lenny has now been released I just wanted to briefly touch on the
discussions which were postponed, so people know they are not being
forgotten. As dato said[1], we should do a bit of scheduling around them
so as not to overload people.

Most importantly though, we should ignore them for another few weeks so
that people can get some good hacking done and do everything else
they've been putting off because of the freeze.

So, could people email dato and myself if you want to start a large
discussion so we can make sure people don't double up and we don't
overload everyone by trying to discuss everything at once. We're also
trying to keep track of this on the wiki[2], so updating that is also
good.

Everyone else, get hacking, break unstable, make all the uploads you've
been putting off for the last few monnths!

Matt

0. http://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/2009/msg00002.html
1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2009/01/msg00132.html
2. http://wiki.debian.org/DiscussionsAfterLenny