new RT addresses

Hi,

FYI, Luca patched our exim and rt setup in such a way that you can now
send email to existing tickets more easily.

The short version is that rt+nnn@rt.d.o and rt-comment+nnn@rt.d.o accept
mail.  There is no subject tag or ticket number in the subject required.

Bonus points if you avoid mentioning such addresses in places where
spiders can find and subsequently spam them.

I believe nothing has changed for creating new tickets via email (i.e.
still include a subject tag of '[Debian RT]' somewhere in the subject
when mailing queue@rt.

For motivation and more details see ticket #777.

Cheers,
weasel