Re: When Debian 5

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Milton Labanda <1000ton.lab@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Debian friends i'm ansious for get and install Debian Lenny 5
then i impatient for know what is the date for your liberation.
I installed Ubunto but my laptop hp dv2000 not work fine
your wirless or sometimes the video card, Debian 5 is my hope.

--
Milton Leonardo Labanda Jaramillo[1000tonlab]

My guess within the next month; but, what do I know?

--
"...heart and soul....one will burn."
- Joy Division