Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions
- From: Bernd Zeimetz <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 17:42:20 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4962386C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20081230103340.GH12071@halon.org.uk>
- References: <email@example.com> <20081230103340.GH12071@halon.org.uk>
Neil McGovern wrote:
> Thanks for bringing this up. I feel that 2Q is possibly too large
> however. I'd suggest:
> Therefore the Debian project resolves that:
> a) Section 4.2 of the Debian Constitution is amended, replacing all
> references to K with Q.
> b) 4.2.7 is reworded to state:
> Q is half of the square root of the number of current Developers.
> Q need not be an integer and is not rounded.
So we have Q people in case of floor(Q)==Q and floor(Q)+1 otherwise?
Bernd Zeimetz Debian GNU/Linux Developer
GPG Fingerprint: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79