Linux Debian 1.0 ECCN

Good day,

We have a mutual client who would like to export Linux Debian 1.0 software. Has this product been reviewed for export classification by BIS? Please provide the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) and any applicable license exceptions as well as the government-assigned CCATS number.

We will also need the export control numbers to export from EU and from Singapore if available. If you are unable to provide, can you put us in contact with the correct people?

We understand that this item may require an export license if shipping to an embargoed country or a restricted party.

Please make sure to include my team’s email address (gems-export@strtrade.com , in order to ensure a prompt response time to our client).

Thank you,

Jeff A. Arvik
Classification Analyst

Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc.
248.474.7200 x 1336

248.474.9181 (fax 1)
248.442.7407 (fax 2)

jarvik@strtrade.com

www.strtrade.com

This is a transmission from Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, Inc. and is solely for the use of the intended addressee. It may contain information which is confidential and subject to attorney client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail the sender and destroy all copies of this message and any attachment. Any unauthorized use of the contents of the message or attachments is strictly prohibited.