package maintainer contact lists and their posting policy

Hello,

I discovered that pkg-grub-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org rejects any
mails from non-subscribers even though the address is listed as
maintainers contact address for grub packages in Debian. This topic has
already been discussed in the past, and to my knowledge it has been
agreed that the described situation is not an option.

I discussed the issue with Robert Millan and others in #debian-devel on
IRC. Unfortunately Robert seems rather ignorant about this issue.

As I think that the current situation is not acceptable, I suggest that
alioth admins overwrite the current posting policy for pkg-grub-devel.

What do others think?

greetings,
 jonas