Re: DEP1: Non Maintainer Uploads (final call for review)

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 03:49:15PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> As a consequence, I propose the following wording for the paragraph of
> developers-reference about that:
<snip>
>    beginning of release cycles), the lower release number higher
                                       ^^^^^
                          this should be "lowest", I guess

FWIW, I'm fine with this proposed wording.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the