DPL teams survey: results on the way...

Hi folks,

Just a heads-up for now. We're now 5 weeks on from the point when I
started sending out my survey to lots of different teams and
project-related lists. I deliberately announced a generous 4-week
deadline at the time, to allow people a reasonable amount of time to
respond. I also chose to (quietly) allow an extra week beyond that for
more responses to come in. I was expecting quite a few after the
official deadline, and I wasn't disappointed... :-)

Thanks to all of you that have replied - your effort is much
appreciated. I'm hoping to pick up lots of useful data from this
exercise, and I'll be posting summaries shortly once I've had more
time to read them all.

Some quick stats: I've received 114 replies in the last 5 weeks. Of
those, 6 were cc:ed to lists and 10 were PGP-encrypted to me. Of those
10, several were initially sent using Sam's leader@ key... Doh!

In the next few days I'll be going through all the mails I have,
tallying and analysing. I will also be ACKing all of them
individually, so let me know if you sent me a survey and don't hear
back from me by the end of this week - there's a good chance that
something got lost somewhere.

I'll be posting my findings to d-d-a in a week or so.

Thanks,
"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis