Re: DEP1: Clarifying policies and workflows for Non Maintainer Uploads (NMUs)

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
Please, everybody, let's try to discuss patches to the DEP, rather than
general stuff about communication. (unless you want to reject the whole
DEP, but only Richard Hecker seems to want that)

In spite of my intention to not comment any further, I just cannot
let this claim go unchallenged. You should reread everything I
have posted (including my October 2008 emails) before you attempt
to put words in my mouth. Again I point out that reality can be
different from what you claim. I do not think consensus exists
despite all your claims that it does.

Richard