Re: we would like to start debian branch office in India.

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 11:53:12AM +0530, Johnshashikumar Vutukuri wrote:
> dear sir, madam,
>                        we would like to start debian branch office in
> India.if interested please contact  comeonvsv@gmail.com

Please read http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint for information on
how to become part of the Debian organization. Note that we do not have
branch offices (or just plain offices, for that matter) anywhere.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22