Re: $RANDOM_GMAIL_USER wants to chat

Dear listmasters,

We are getting more and more of these emails, would it be very hard to
filter them out? They sure make no sense, and have no place, in a
mailing list. The pattern seems quite clear, and thus, should be easy to
block:

- Subject is $RANDOM_GMAIL_USER wants to chat
- From has @gmail.com in it

Thanks in advance!

--
  ·''`.  Come, let me sing into your ear, those dancing days are gone
 : :' :     I carry the sun in a golden cup, the moon in a silver bag