Let's Keep in Touch!

Title: Reunion.com - Invitation
Hi there,

I'm inviting you to connect with me and my friends at Reunion.com, the site we use to keep in touch.

Join here for free to see my profile and photos or read my recent postings. Once you're a member, you can create your own profile and personal network to keep you connected to your friends and family — all for free.

Join now to connect with Kent Wilson

You'll also be able to use People Search to find old friends, classmates, sweethearts, and relatives you've lost touch with. And Reunion.com will let you know when someone searches for you, too.

Check it out and connect with me by going here: http://www.reunion.com
See you on the site!

Reunion.com - Life Changes. Keep in Touch.™
You have received this email because a Reunion.com Member sent an invitation to
this email address. For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us.
Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784