dopewars do we need such a game in debian distribution?

Hallo Francois,

	I am a long time user of debian. In the updating  process i found the
programm "dopewars" you maintain.  As a user i much apreciate the work of
volunteers like you in the packing and handling of the debian software
packages.

But do we really need a game like this in the debian distribution, given the
casualties and problems which drugs, there use and the dealing cause.

Please think over it and remove this package and others with comparable
content. You might find other packages which deserve your time better.

Thanks for reading my notice

Christof Adams