Re: linux.conf.au 2008 articles about or related to debian

On Feb 4, 2008 5:09 AM, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar <anibal@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 04:00:05PM +1100, Anibal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> >Why don't corporates love Debian?
> >http://www.itwire.com/content/view/16315/1090/
>
> Make sure you read Niv's comment response.

Why?

The article is by Sam Varghese, who is well known is Australia for
misrepresenting, mis-quoting (as Niv points out) and generally not
being a very good journalist.

In future, could you identify anything written by this "journalist".

I'd really like the last 3 minutes of my life back.

Thanks,
Anand