Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> writes:
>  a) The constitution gets changed to not require K developers to sponsor
>     a resolution, but floor(2Q). [see §4.2(1)]

This would mean that you need almost as many sponsors as is required
for the quorum (2Q vs 3Q). I think that is too much. I think floor(Q)
sponsors would be a more appropriate number.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *