Re: call for seconds: on firmware

This one time, at band camp, Manoj Srivastava said:

> > Also, this one should not be voted together with the rest, since it's
> > an orthogonal issue. This not /exclusively/ a solution for the problem
> > for Lenny.
> >
> > We can ask the proposer of this option what he thinks, if you don't
> > agree it should be split out.
>
>         While some of the proposals have longer lasting effects than
>  just the current release, they are still related: for example, the
>  proposal singled out above, if passed, would make proposal 5 moot, and
>  invalidate proposal 1.

It's not possible to express the full set of relations in a single
winner vote, as far as I can tell.  It might be someone's vote to say
'none of this non-free crap in the archive ever' and simultaneously
say 'but the release team does have the authority to downgrade these bug
reports if they need to'.  Unless I've missed something and we're
planning on having a multi winner vote,