Re: KDE 4.x in Debian

* Sune Vuorela [Fri, 07 Nov 2008 21:17:40 +0000]:

> On 2008-11-07, Gordon Haverland <ghaverla@materialisations.com> wrote:
> > Can someone make a reasonable approximation to an official comment
> > on the timeline for KDE 4.x getting beyond experimental, and
> > traversing unstable/testing/stable?

> unstable: within a week after lenny release

Hopefully it's possible to coordinate with the release team on this. In
principle I don't there there'll be any problems, since it's a pretty
much self-contained set of packages and the new libraries come from a
different source package, but well, I'm guessing you'd like for it to
migrate all at once, so coordination would be nice.

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore,
if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not
smart enough to debug it.
                -- Brian W. Kernighan