Re: Developer Status

On Wed Oct 22 23:33, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Developer Status
> ================

I fully support this proposal (and have in fact suggested similar things
in the past). I definitely think that a process which involves a more
gradual granting of privileges and more fine-grained access control is
good. Decoupling voting rights from the extensive knowledge required for
all-package upload is an excellent idea and I am glad to see DM being
brought into the same structure.

Having said that, I am entirely happy to see the proposal confirmed by
vote (although I don't think it needs to be) and will be voting for.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson