Re: DEP1: Non Maintainer Uploads (final call for review)
- To: debian-project <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: DEP1: Non Maintainer Uploads (final call for review)
- From: Lars Wirzenius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:03:41 +0300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20080905080058.GB13584@usha.takhisis.invalid>
- References: <20080811222853.GA23538@xanadu.blop.info> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080821082044.GA5867@xanadu.blop.info> <20080905080058.GB13584@usha.takhisis.invalid>
pe, 2008-09-05 kello 10:00 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli kirjoitti:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:20:44AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > on http://dep.debian.net, using the same license as DEP0, but
> > dep.debian.net is down currently, so I can't check what the license is
> > :)
> dep.debian.net was just an alias for http://dep.alioth.debian.org. I
> don't know what happened to the DNS entry in Debian's LDAP, but you can
> refer directly to the above URL.
> A license is not yet listed in DEP0, but was agreed upon. I'm quite sure
> Lars (Cc-ed) remember it. Lars: can you comment on that?
It is in bzr. I don't know how to update the web page, actually.