Please stop this hurting vendetta against me ...

Hello, ...

This is the first time in the over-a-year that i have been banned from the debian mailing lists that i try to go around the ban to post an appeal to the whole debian community. And i am sorry to come again with this.

I write this, because even despite what debian has done to me,  i still follow the debian lists, i still counsel people to use debian, i still try to help as i can, and i still believe that the debian project, and the majority of DDs and associated are nice and friendly people believing in a noble cause.

I write this, because even after a year and more after having been expulsed and reduced to silence like i was, my heart is still bleeding and my soul hurting each time i am again and again repeatedly hurt and humiliated, and i don't understand how it is possible that some people in debia still have the need to come after me like they do over a year after the facts.

I don't understand how people which i once considered friends and respected could be so devoid of compasion and hearthless, to continue doing this, nor how all of you can accept to be part of it, by accepting this situation. I guess this is because deep into myself i believe that humans are good persons, and more particularly that the portion of humanity who chose to participate in debian, to give selflessly their time and work, are even better persons.

There are two recent events which made me decide to write this mail, and circumvent the ban, which is something which i have not done in over a year. Two things, which together with others having happened over the time make my hearth bleed, and my soul hurt to the point of beeing unbearable, make me feel an oppression in my breast, and give me the sensation that my hearth is shaking, i don't know it is a strange sensation to describe, but i thought that after over a year, i would have been over this.

Well, the two recent events are the following :

  - in a thread about some guy who chose to hide is name probably to circumvent a similar ban than i am under, and accuse the debian governance of all kind of evil acts, in maybe a clumsy way, Martin Shulze chose to use my name in a contempting way, and nobody thought it worth to critic him.

  - more recently, while i was inscribed to be part of the emdebian meeting in extremadura which will hold place next week, i received today a mail saying that i would not be able to come, and it seems the reason i am not allowed to go is because of the opinion of the DPL about me.