Re: cd or dvd GNU/linux Debian

"paolo del bene" <ninuxpdb@gmail.com> writes:

> i would to buy the distribution GNU/linux from
>
> http://www.alfa-computer.com/index.php?name=Debian
>
> i remain bad, when i saw the spot of apple iphone, so i would ask you:
>
> Debian is not that team which combact to have hardware free with
> operating systems free software ?

Yes, that's the Debian project.

As distinct from any third-party redistributor of Debian.

> so i think that is contrary to the policy of debian

Quite possibly. However, redistributors are distinct from the Debian
project, and thus aren't under any obligation to Debian to follow
Debian's own principles in everything they do.

--
 \      “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Yes Brain, but |
  `\    if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a bicycle?” |