Re: debian/copyright for files not part of the binary packages?

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> They could have filed a bug if they think that the copyright file should
> be updated but rejecting the update is just wrong. There's nothing broken
> in the package.

It's always good to tell other people what is right and wrong.  I'm sure
telling ftpmasters that what they do "is just wrong" improves the recognition
of ftpmaster work, the relationship maintained with them and the trust people
usually put in this team.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Still can't talk about what I can't talk about.  Sorry.  -- Bruce Schneier