Re: Release Update: freeze, architecture requalification

Le Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 03:35:35PM +0200, Luk Claes a écrit :
>                    < We freeze next week! >
>                     ----------------------
>                             \   ^__^
>                              \  (oo)\_______
>                                     ||----w |
>                                     ||     ||

Dear Release team, many thanks for keeping us informed as you did all
the long on the road towards the stabilisation of Lenny. This really
helps packaging work and I really appreciate it.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med packaging team,