Re: Debian turns 15 this year

On Sun, 2008-06-29 at 14:33 -0400, Hubert Chathi wrote:
[Repost, this time to the correct list.]

I haven't seen this discussed yet, so I just wanted to point out: Debian
will be 15 years old this August 16th.  I also notice that Debconf is
happening at that time (was that on purpose?), so I guess it would be
good to have a celebration there.  I wonder if we'll have enough of us
not attending Debconf this year to organize any celebrations outside of
Debconf.

Addendum: or perhaps we want to wait to have a big celebration next
year, when Debian turns 0x10 years old? ;)

--
Hubert Chathi <uhoreg@debian.org> -- Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA         http://www.uhoreg.ca/

I hope there is not going to be any fish on the menu?  lol  I have become very fond of menguins as of late.
--
Jonathan Jacobs <stingray761@fuse.net>