Re: DEP licenses
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: DEP licenses
- From: Lars Wirzenius <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:59:37 +0300
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20080525065045.GF8439@a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080529110958.GB25021@xanadu.blop.info> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
pe, 2008-05-30 kello 13:35 +0300, Lars Wirzenius kirjoitti:
> pe, 2008-05-30 kello 11:42 +0200, Simon Josefsson kirjoitti:
> > I believe it would lead to less problems to require that all DEPs are
> > licensed under a liberal and widely compatible license, such as the
> > Expat, X11 or the modified BSD license.
> I agree that that would be more convenient. I don't know if there's
> consensus that we should do it. However, if no-one objects within a
> couple of weeks, I'll add a suggestion to use the Expat license in a
> couple of weeks or so.
Done. The change is now in the DEP bzr repository.