Re: get off your ass

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> not that it matters in any way, but he appears to have co-authored the
> first edition of said book:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Linux-Dummies-First-Craig-Witherspoon/dp/0764502751/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209107965&sr=1-1
>
> "Linux for Dummies, First Edition (Paperback)
> by Craig Witherspoon (Author), Coletta Witherspoon (Author), Jon Hall
> (Author)"

Although there's no way to be sure that this Craig Witherspoon really is
the same person who wrote that email (as it wasn't GPG-signed).

On the other hand, I, too, might not want to GPG-sign such an unhelpful
and rude email, especially if I knew it would be publicly archived ;-)

best regards,

--
Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty@gmail.com>
WWW: http://www.starplot.org/