Re: get off your ass

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 09:45:56PM -0400, Craig Witherspoon wrote:
> If you do not start doing something realistic about the NVIDIA drivers
> you are going to destroy your installed user base.
>
> Craig Witherspoon author Linux for Dummies
> craig @scribblersbay.com
Hello,
Graphics card drivers are not usually created by distributions, we just
package other peoples work. So Debian itself would not be the party to
query but rather the upstream developer or the device manufactuer who
can release the technical spec to help everyone.
hope that explains,
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|