please help

Hello my name is Nancy Achieng Ogutu am 20 years old.I am a kenyan but curently am in Germany doing Au-pair for like 12 months but after this i would like to study,but am worried because there is no one to pay for my fees since my parents are dead and i come from a very poor back ground.I know you would ask yourselves how i paid for my primary and secondry education?I just want you to know that i was sponsered and I did pass well but thts how far this organization would help me.Pliz have mercy and help, I have two brothers who depend on my help.I look fprward to your response

Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference