Reg Blind

Hi

I am registered blind but I do have some limited sight.

I have never used Debian but I have looked at Dream.

My IRC administrator uses Debian and so does my friend who runs the UK server and he has asked me to be an Operator on the server with him, so the server is covered while he is not available.

So I have decided to have a go at learning Debian.  Would you please tell me if there is a live version of the programme that I can use so I can get the feel of it before installing the full package?

Also is there any way for me to change the screen setting on Debian, so I can make it easier for me to see?

Thank you very much for your help with this.  I look forward very much to hearing from you soon.

Suzy