Debian logo

Hello

I wonder if i can use logo of Debian with my website (dedicated to my program that is designed to run under Debian distribution of GNU/Linux) to let the users know what system it is meant to be run on.

The website is not linked from outside yet, I await your approval to use the logo. There is nothing else on the website nor there was used anything non GNU to make the application and website. No need to mention that its non profit project.

http://bunch.nf-soft.cz/

Please, feel free to look at the project. (It's the first project of mine so don't expect anything special :).)

Best regards
Jakub Daniel