Re: [Fwd: Re: using debian project name to solicit donations]

Tobias Rundström <tobias.rundstrom@proceranetworks.com> wrote: [...]
> donation link up for the users on the machine to use for new spare
> parts. If you find it offensive I will remove the debian logo from the
> site. Note that no donations where made by anyone that I don't know
> personally so no "fraud" has taken place here.

Thanks for the reply and I think it's fine to use the debian logo as
long as it's clear who the site is (not debian!) and who is asking for
paypal for.

Even better would be linking back to debian and encouraging people to
install it, as well as buy spare parts ;-)

Best wishes,
--
MJR/slef