Re: using debian project name to solicit donations

"Leo Park" <bobartig@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.debian.as/
> seems to be soliciting donations with your project name and logo. Are they
> even associated with you?

Not as far as I can tell.  Where did you find that site?  Are they
actively saying "donate to debian here" anywhere?

Site details:

Registered by:   Jonas Nordstr?m
Nameservers:     ns1.euro909.com (
                 ns3.euro909.com (

Hosted on

inetnum: -
netname:      ALLWEB-NET01
descr:        This network is used for Allweb Sweden AB's servers,
descr:        firewalls and testing equipment.
person:         Olle Hallnas
e-mail:         olle@netintact.se
phone:          +46 340 483800

Registrant might be http://windyjonas.blogspot.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonasnordstrom http://www.apptus.com/
- if so, debian.as is possibly a mistake rather than malice.
However, they developed Yell.com which sucks, so I don't mind what
happens next.

Anyone got more info?

Cc'ing leader (for debian trademark) and Allweb (for webserver).