Re: Spam in mail archive

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 09:15:38PM +0200, Cord Beermann wrote:
> Hallo! Du (Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña) hast geschrieben:
>
> >If there any concerns from listmasters related to this patch I would really
> >like to hear them and would try to give a hand to make these improvements get
> >used in our web archives.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/07/msg00011.html
>
> Especially the listarchive-part is currently nearly without manpower.

Yes, I've seen the email. However, there's no description there of the
listarchive-part you mention... As for my offer, I'm offering to
code/help/debug/test a technical implementation, I unfortunately don't have
the time to do grunt work (like manually reviewing all submissions through
the www frontend)

Regards

Javier