Re: message from Sven Luther

On Friday 29 June 2007 06:51, Robert Millan wrote:
> Sven Luther requested me to forward a message to this list for him.
(snip)
> I'm aware that Sven is banned, so if someone thinks I should not forward
> it, please say it now.  If nobody objects after a reasonable period of
> time, I will send it.

Robert,

You are solely responsible for the content of the messages you post.
You must decide whether you will post any given message to the list.

Sven is banned from posting to the list.  He is not banned from asking
you to post material for him, and you are not banned from posting
messages quoting material from Sven.

Whether or not you are forwarding material from somebody who is banned
from posting to the list is irrelevant, provided you have that person's
permission to forward the material.

Stephen Frost wrote that you should recast Sven's material in your own
words.  Stephen is in error on this point.  Recasting is permissible
but it is certainly not required.

You are solely responsible for the content of the messages you post.
You must decide whether you will post any given message to the list.

--Mike Bird