Info needed for online research project

Hi,

I'm a student of Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, under their distance learning program. As part of my studies, I've been given an assignment to do an online research about the organization structure of a business/organization to identify its functional areas and to find out about the information systems used to support the functional areas.

As an open source person myself, I've chosen the Debian Project as my organization. Most of the info I need are on the Debian website, however, I'd need the business processes used in 2 functional areas (publicity and custom distribution) and the information systems in use to support the process. All information given will be duly acknowledged in my assignment. I'd request you to furnish me the required information to help me complete my assignment for my studies.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
- Balu